- Features - 5 variable and faster counting speeds, DC Motor, Dust Cover, Upgraded PC Board, UV purifying lamp, Comb spring for arranging banknotes prior to counting
- Connectivity - RS232
- Applicable Currencies - All currencies within size and thickness range
- Speed - 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 3000 Notes/min
- Hopper Capacity - 200 Notes
- Feed System - 7-hole vacuum spindle
- Display - Two 4-digit LED displays
- Thickness of Currencies - 0.06-0.12mm
- Size of Currencies - W: 90-300mm H: 55-130mm
- Dimensions - 260(W) x 260(D) x 285(H)mm
- Weight - 18kg
- Power Supply - 90-130V (50/60Hz), 180-260V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption - 380W
EN SIGN 10
Advanced E-signature pad, transform every legal paper signed into native electronic document and improve the customer exper...
The Model 35-2003´s design and features continue to make it the industry’s standard in basic piece counting an...
The Magner 75 Series Currency Counters offer the highest quality performance and productivity for many bill-counting opera...