Main system features:
- Direct Advertisement Customers waiting at your service points are your captive audience for direct and effective advertisement.
- Cross-sell Advertisement When ICT is used in conjunction with queue management, cross-sell or targeting advertisement is possible because the service type or customer identity is known.
- Customer Feedback (Survey) Effective and adaptive customer satisfaction measurements or surveys are achieved through the interactive terminals. Customer identification through queue management produces relevant and accurate analysis of customer perception.
- Customer Feedback (QoS) A unique feature of ICT is to poll customers for the Quality of Service provided by tellers or counter officers on each and every visit. This is achievable because of simplicity-customer are asked one simple question: “Are you Happy with My Service?”
- Customer Display An ICT acts as a counter display in queue management by showing Queue Number and Counter Number in high resolution graphics with multiple language option.
- Real-time 24/7 Availability Downloading of advertisements and questions and uploading of customer response through the Internet/WAN make customer satisfaction measurement simple, easy and readily available.
- Multimedia advertisement
- Adaptive customer survey
- Quality of service (QoS) polling
- Counter display function in QMS
- Headquarters or branch control
- Daily, monthly and periodic analysis reports
- Web based real time QoS status
- LAN or wireless connectivity
- High quality screen images
- Multilanguage option
QMS400i is an integrated queue management system that offers sophisticated system features and affordability.
QMS600i is the state of the art customer management system, incorporating advanced embedded system technologies. It featur...
QMS700i marks another milestone in the development of queue management system (QMS) technology. The new system has incorpo...